Nestled at the confluence of two magnificent rivers, the Ourthe and Amblève,
Want to be cool!
Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation on one of the terraces of our cafes or at the table of one of our restaurants. Check here the complete list.
Extend your stay in one of our beautiful cottages and bed and breakfast or try the adventure of camping. Consult here the complete list.
Tourist Office of Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève
Royal Syndicate of Initiative RSI of Comblain-au-Pont and Poulseur (tourist office)
By the road :
The E25 motorway gives access to the town via the three exits (No. 45, No. 46 and No. 47) which lead respectively to Sprimont, Sougné-Remouchamps and Harzé.
- Railway line: Rivage station
- TGV line: Liège station
- Brussels: 124km = 1h16
- Luxembourg: 172km = 1h39
- Maastricht: 75km = 56 min.
- Düsseldorf: 161km = 1h46 min
- Liège Regional Airport: 43km = 34 min.
- Regional Airport Charleroi : 98km = 1h15
- Airfield of Spa Malchamps : 33km = 34 min
Distance between the cities and the center of Comblain au Pont.
- Brussels : 128km = 1h24min
- Liège : 32km = 29min
- Marche-en-Famenne : 38 km = 42min
- Durbuy : 20km = 21min
- Aywaille : 9km = 10min
- Charleroi : 100km = 1h20min
- Maastricht (Pays-Bas) : 65km = 56 min
- Cologne (Allemagne) : 136km = 1h40min
- Luxembourg : 157km = 1h35min
- Metz (France) : 218km = 2h09min
- Regular bus lines departing from the main train stations in the region: Liège, Verviers and Spa.
- Taxi services
- Car rental: the different airports are all served by different car rental companies. (Lease Plan – Avis – Hertz – Rent a car).
There is no airline specific to the organization.