Nestled at the confluence of two magnificent rivers, the Ourthe and Amblève,
Want to visit!
Dive into the depths of the earth at the Grotto of Comblain, discover the secrets of its small inhabitants at the Interpretation Center of the Bat, go back to the Museum of the Land of Ourthe-Amblève or on the site of the Anciennes Carrières from Géromont, …
Want to hang out!
On foot, by bike or on horseback,explore the many walking paths to meet exceptional natural sites, beautiful landscapes, a rich built heritage, …
Want to be cool!
Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation on one of the terraces of our cafes or at the table of one of our restaurants. Check here the complete list.
> Consult here the complete list.(pdf)
Extend your stay in one of our beautiful cottages and bed and breakfast or try the adventure of camping. Consult here the complete list.
Want to extend the discovery!
If your thirst for change of scenery is not yet satiated, the Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève region reaches you.
Tourist Office of Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève
House of discoveries
Royal Syndicate of Initiative RSI of Comblain-au-Pont and Poulseur (tourist office)
Local Development Agency
Cave of Comblain (Facebook page)
Museum of the Land of Ourthe-Amblève (Facebook page)
By the road :
The E25 motorway gives access to the town via the three exits (No. 45, No. 46 and No. 47) which lead respectively to Sprimont, Sougné-Remouchamps and Harzé.
- Railway line: Rivage station
- TGV line: Liège station
- Brussels: 124km = 1h16
- Luxembourg: 172km = 1h39
- Maastricht: 75km = 56 min.
- Düsseldorf: 161km = 1h46 min
- Liège Regional Airport: 43km = 34 min.
- Regional Airport Charleroi : 98km = 1h15
- Airfield of Spa Malchamps : 33km = 34 min
Distance between the cities and the center of Comblain au Pont.
- Brussels : 128km = 1h24min
- Liège : 32km = 29min
- Marche-en-Famenne : 38 km = 42min
- Durbuy : 20km = 21min
- Aywaille : 9km = 10min
- Charleroi : 100km = 1h20min
- Maastricht (Pays-Bas) : 65km = 56 min
- Cologne (Allemagne) : 136km = 1h40min
- Luxembourg : 157km = 1h35min
- Metz (France) : 218km = 2h09min
- Regular bus lines departing from the main train stations in the region: Liège, Verviers and Spa.
- Taxi services
- Car rental: the different airports are all served by different car rental companies. (Lease Plan – Avis – Hertz – Rent a car).
There is no airline specific to the organization.